Relevant:Copy OS calendar into TimeTree
TimeTree is usable with the calendars installed initially (OS calendars) on iPhone and Android phones.
You can view and edit OS calendar appointments on 'My schedule ' in TimeTree.
Any time the OS calendar is updated, the changes will automatically be reflected in 'My schedule ' when you access 'My schedule'.
The following shared features aren’t available to you with the OS calendars.
- Member invitation and calendar sharing
- Assigning appointments to members
- Posting photos and comments to appointments
Note: Any changes you make in TimeTree 'My schedule ' to the OS calendar appointments will update the OS calendar.
Enable OS calendar usage with the following steps.
- Tap "ー" on the upper left corner.
- Tap "My schedule".
- Tap "settings" on the bottom right corner, Choice a calende
■Kayword: sync/google calendar/outlook/